Saturday 10 December 2016

Day 7 - Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge

Woo hoo! Day 7! You have really been spoilt with the inspiration so far! 


You can enter as many times as you like! There are prizes up for grabs too! The linky tool will be open until 12pm on the 17th of December (AEST)


Here is the card that I am sharing with you today -


You may remember from yesterday that I made a card that holds a gift card? Cool huh? Here is another one I have made :)



I have created a video tutorial on how you can easily make this and it is perfect to mail!



I can't wait to introduce the friend that is joining me for Day 7 -

INGRID BLACKBURN

Ingrid is amazing! Seriously we talk on the phone for hours, we chat online, and just love crafting. Ingrid is an avid Designer and supporter of Happy Little Stampers and works her little bum off for the HLS Video Crew. She is an amazing woman and I am so happy she is joining me for this challenge.


Ingrid has used products from ALL our sponsors! Isn't she so clever :) What a wonderful and festive card. Ingrid is in the middle of moving between countries and quite sick at the moment. She went above and beyond to get me a card! Please send lots of healing thoughts her way :)

I have wonderful sponsors joining us!

Thank you Ingrid for helping out with the inspiration today.

All our cards and your entries will be pinned HERE!


3 comments:

  1. Two more delights! You're creating quite the beauties with the holly, Kylie! And Ingrid's 'featuring all the sponsors' card is sheer delight! Yes, we are being spoiled with inspiration! Love it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gift card holder, Kylie. And also the CAS style is perfect. Ingrid's card is so festive with that background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you stamped the holly and berries with this lovely sentiment, and your gift card holder is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your tips and techniques with us...such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.