Thursday 15 December 2016

Day 12 - Twelve Days of Christmas Cards Challenge

It's the last day! Oh no, I have been having way too much fun sharing my Christmas cards and having my friends join me in this challenge to help you out. The challenge link up will remain open until the 17th of December (AEST) so there is still time to get your cards done and entered!


You can enter as many times as you like! There are prizes up for grabs too! 

Here is the card that I am sharing with you today -


I started by masking my card and stamping the script stamp from the HLS Thinking of You set. I popped a bit of HLS Baker's Twine behind my star and die cut the word Joy. I used some gold ink for the splats. This was heaps of fun to make!

I also have a video tutorial for this one - this is the perfect card to mass produce without losing the quality of your Christmas Cards.


I can't wait to introduce the friend that is joining me for Day 12 -

Julie is an amazing cardmaker and valuable member over at Addicted to Stamps and More! Julie was very lucky to meet me..... (whoops). I meant I was very lucky to meet Julie at the HLS Craft Retreat earlier this year :) While I was galavanting around Europe for 4 weeks, Julie held the fort for me at ATSM. She is a superstar! She is a wonderful friend and I am so glad that she is here on the last day of the challenge to help inspire you to play along.


Isn't this just the sweetest! I love this little owl perched on the branch!

I have wonderful sponsors joining us!

Thank you Julie for helping out with the inspiration today.

All our cards and your entries will be pinned HERE!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me over, love your die cut joy and the gold splatter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an impact your joy star has, Kylie, especially set atop the script. Rustic prettiness! Julie's little owl, tucked into his scarf, snoozing in the wintry wonderland, is sheer delight! I've so enjoyed these 12 Days; thank you!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! One of my favorites!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you have finished as beautifully as you started. What a stunning card, love this joy with the star, perfect. Congrats on a fantastic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love cards that are pretty AND quick to make. Also love Julie's sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.